Sunday, May 20, 2007

Straight Line

I'm exhausted. Finals exhausted me. Hanging out exhausted me. Drinking exhausted me. Dancing exhausted me. Driving exhausted me. Shopping exhausted me.

I finally did my nails; they were disgustingly long and it hurt to take out my contacts. I rediscovered Fire Opal, aka the perfect light summer color. It's a light pink that light reflective. I like it!

I've been thinking about different adjectives I use to describe things; mainly the words cute, sexy, and hot. So I use hot to describe an outfit. I use cute to describe everything else. I hardly ever use sexy. It's a reserved word. I was thinking about this while driving because I'm driving so much it makes for lots of free thinking time. Anyway, so I always use cute with Bryan, even if it really deserves a sexy. Somethings are cute, some are sexy, but I always say cute. Interesting. I think the word handsome needs to brought back. Handsome is so classy, it needs to be used more. I don't use it enough, but it might be on reserve for situations that include suits.

*Sigh* suits. I love guys in suits. I think I'll go ogle suits...Goodness...Brooks Brothers, I'm in love with you! And some Hugo Boss, the Boss Black Collection. *Sigh*

Well, I'm feeling tired again, so I think I'll go to sleep now. I took a nap today from 6:30-8:30. I've been awake long enough.

No comments: