Monday, May 7, 2007

News?

I love the words news. It's so logical and people so rarely think about how wonderful it really is. News is something that new...and there's always more than one thing so it's always plural! Isn't that novel? Exactly.

So that wasn't the actual point of my rambling. On Friday I went to Fort Wayne and it was stupendous! I went with Ashley and we went to the Ver Bradley outlet sale *sigh* We met up with Kenny there and he was an absolute sweetheart. He carried my pink trash bag of Veras. All in all, I loved it! Then we went to an Italian place for dinner and I had pesto. It wasn't on the menu, but they made it for me anyway, talk about spectacular!

I had formal on Saturday. It was a lot more fun than I was prepared to have. I really didn't want to go, but it turned into an all around good time. I have to facebook the pictures because there are some really cute ones. Even better, Easter and I conversed in a friendly manner. I thought it went really well.

But in the end boys complicate my life and make me very upset. I think I'll probably go work out today or something. Wait, I'm going to salsa today from 6:30-8:30. Here's some super cool stuff to talk about: TangoIndy has a studio in downtown, so I think I'm going to start going there to learn tango! They're starting a 6 week beginner class and I'm going to do it. I don't have the money, so I'm not really sure how. I might have to call in help from my parents, which I hate doing.

Things I didn't talk about that happened:
  • Friday, being upset about sleeping by myself
  • Saturday, working out and being exhausted
  • Fiji Isle
  • Throwing rocks off bridges
  • Having a near death experience by almost being hit by a train
  • Breaking into Rector
  • Plainfield
  • Adorable Dress
  • Claddah Ring
  • Ashley shopping
  • General boy problems

No comments: