Thursday, June 11, 2009

6/11/09

Today was fabulous!  This morning I had movers come for quote for all my stuff.  Although I’ve moved my stuff in the past…ok, when say “I’ve moved my stuff” I really mean that my dad & Kenny and Brandon & Cody moved my stuff, well the big stuff.  Back to my original idea, I’ve moved my stuff several times, with much help, and I thought “Wouldn’t it be fabulous if I could pay someone else to move my stuff?”  Thankfully, Dad had the same thought and he called Allied Movers to come over to look at my stuff.  Greg, from Allied Movers, came over this morning to take inventory of my stuff and he said he would email me a quote.  I got an email later today and it looks like movers are in my moving budget!!  YAY!!

Next, I went to Pizzazz to see Monica.  I’ve been seeing Monica since I was 12!  I always love catching up with her.  Luckily for me, this catching up time came with a mani…PICT3836 A lovely summer color, that came with a fabulous combo. Enter the pedi!PICT3840 Yes, that’s my sandal tan from the Grand Canyon.  I’m very proud of my sandal tan.  This is as tan as I’ve been in about…5 years.  Seriously.

When I got back, I did some more packing and condensing and I came across one of my favorite things to have on my walls!PICT3852 I just adore Susan Kline’s work (the two outside ones)!  I unfortunately missed Art Around the Fountain this year, so I didn’t get to see her this year and I didn’t get to add to my Susan Kline collection!

Other happy things that happened today, like my Nike running hat arrived!  Now I don’t have to wear my Wheaties hat when I run (ok, lightly jog) which means that my Wheaties hat doesn’t have to get all sweaty and stay all sweaty for hours afterwards.  This means more hat hours for me!PICT3860 And to make my day even better I had wonderful phone calls with Adrie and Elissa!  Talk about the perfect day!  Congrats to anyone who even made it this far in the post!

No comments: