Saturday, June 27, 2009

6/27/09

I’m Washington DC, staying at a Marriott, yay!  I have speech notes and as a representative of Team MangoBunnies, I’ll want to confer with Ashley and Malisa before giving my speech to make sure that I’m not saying any untruths.

I had a nightmare morning, but everything seemed to pan out near the end of the day, which was really great.  I don’t know if all of my things are packed.  I left a list at home of everything that needs to go, so I’m hoping everything gets packed!  The movers are coming on Monday at 8:30 and I’m not going to be there.  They say my things will arrive between July 2nd and July 12th.  Kind of a big range.  I may not be leaving until 2nd or 3rd, it all depends on my Chicago plans.  Thankfully my landfamily is really understanding!  They rock!

Worked a lot on the speech tonight and I think it went really well.  Tomorrow is going to be a big day of practicing and perfecting and reciting the speech over the phone for several people.  If only I had a decent web cam (nudge, nudge hehe)!!

No comments: