Tuesday, June 9, 2009

6/9/09

Today was very exciting.  I set up the garage so that I could go through all of my stuff!

11758867

I know it looks like a lot of stuff…and that’s because it is!  Plus I have things in my room that I’ll have to deal with at some point as well!  I have my tables set up so I can go through all my boxes.  After the tables are all my sorting piles: Keep, Throw Away, and Give Away.  I got about two boxes sorted through today.  Not exactly productive, but I did other things too!  I biked to PEFCU and deposited two checks!  I guess I also had to move quite a bit of stuff to even set up my “sorting station.”  And then we all went to dinner at Dave and Nancy’s house!

Nancy is the cousin of the head of my mom’s department at Purdue.  The house is amazing!  They live off of River Rd., have an intense driveway, and gorgeous views.  Looking out the window, it was hard to believe that West Lafayette was just a 5 minute drive away.

Currently I’m making plans with one of my high school friends for lunch on Saturday (yay!) and I’m trying to make an appointment with a financial advisor to help me sort through retirement/insurance/real world issues.  I’m completely overwhelmed!

No comments: