Saturday, June 20, 2009

6/16/09

This morning was Mary Frances’ funeral.  It was in the same church as her mother’s funeral in 2002.  This is truly just so painful for me and the rest of the family.

I’ve decided I’d like my funeral to have lots and lots of flowers and I’d like it to be outside or in a home.  Churches aren’t my thing, nor is a service.

I really just can’t believe this.  It’s still such a shock.

On a less depressing note, I’m currently in Denver.  We left St. Paul this afternoon.  Last night I got to hang out with Loopster (Elissa)!  It was so much fun and I’m so happy I was able to do that.  We stayed at a Marriott Residence Inn and it was amazing!  It was like we rented a Town House for the night!  I had the upstairs which had a bedroom, desk, and bathroom and my parents had the downstairs with had their room, plus the living room and kitchen.  Thank goodness Mom travels a lot and always stays at Marriott.

Today I looked at one apartment complex, Westlake Greens Apartments.  I really like the larger 1 bed 1 bath apartment.  Tomorrow morning I’m going to Cottonwood Creek Apartments to look there as well.

No comments: