Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Little Creatures Brewery

I didn’t mention going to Little Creatures Brewery on the Fremantle Must Do page because I felt it was so much fun that it deserved it’s own page.  OK, that’s a lie.  I didn’t write it down on the original list, but I do feel it’s worth a special mention since it’s a brewery and it was uber-fun!

Deb decided we should go to Little Creatures on my last day in WA since it’s a popular brewery.  What a fun decision!  The guy who was helping us was so much fun and he told us so much about all the different beers.  We tried all six types of beers that they brewed on site.  My favorites were the bright ale and the cider.  Deb was above and beyond nice and she bought me a Little Creatures Brewery shirt!

Overall really good experience, even though I can’t remember most of what our “beer guide” said.  I obviously should have videotaped that.PICT3710

No comments: