Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mom & Dad: Stuff at SYD

This post is for Mom and Dad because I know they will be going through Sydney Duty-Free on their way to the international terminal.  If you are feeling particularly generous or tired and unable to control your actions, I’ll really take either situation, here a few things you can pick up en route.

Swatch watch-I really wanted a watch for Christmas, but instead I got a trip to Australia.  Talk about getting the shaft.  BUT, if you still want to get me a watch, I found a really great one by Swatch in the duty-free store.  It has paisley leaves on each side of the very thin watch face and sparkly things bordering the leaves.  It’s a great looking watch.  Feel free to call me if you need more descriptive details of where the Swatch display is in Duty-Free, but I’m sure a sales associate would be more than happy to help you find it!

Billabong shirt-Just outside of the Duty-Free shop to the left is a surf shop full of surf brand clothes.  On the table are some really cute shirts that say things like “Australia”.  My favorite is the one that has a hibiscus on it and says (in a nice rainbow gradient):
Billa
bong
Australia

I’m sure you’ll know it when you see it, but if you can’t find it on the t-shirt table, the shirts that say “Australia” in neon colors are pretty cool as is just about any other shirt on that table.

Just so you know or needed something to do during your layover in the Sydney airport that I know you both are so fond of.  OK, love you both, see you soon!

No comments: